Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Meeting

 
This was time for the young youth to have a meeting with Pastor Bruce. But they have a problem because Ryan wasn’t at home yet, so the 3 kids decided to wait for Ryan, but hey have a great doubt that Ryan would come because they remembered what happened last night, they wait Ryan for a few minutes as they remembered Pastor Bruce Rules, that they should watch each other . They call Pastor Bruce to said that they be late, while finding Ryan around the village. Judd so much of himself at His age, Judd had been in a church family but it was late for Him that He did not understand. He saw Himself on Ryan. He didn’t want Ryan to run out of the group. Ryan needed them and they wanted Him back.
 
Pastor Bruce received a call from Ryan His voice was scared and Pastor Bruce said that He will come and get Ryan where He was, But Ryan didn’t agree he said that he will come on meeting, then pastor Bruce call the 3 kids to tell what happen to Ryan. So they start studying the word of God with the other kids. Pastor said to them was our Job is to win soul as many as possible before the end. Because when Jesus comes back to set up thousand reign for earth well come from heaven the rapture and the millennium will reign with him. After that everybody wants to witness that after the word they heard bang of tires of bike outside and banging the doors and Ryan’s appeared in front of them. And Ryan said I made it. The 3 kids was shock but they want to know what happened to Him, so Ryan tell to them the whole stories, about what he heard the conversation between Talia’s and Leroy about Judd’s uncle Andre. But unfortunately Ryan caught Talia so she asks Leroy to catch him.  But Ryan runs out fast with his bike. I got to thing when I was on Raymies house, what happen if Leroy catch me or shot me? If I die where I will go? Then it made me realized that this is the time to received God as my personal savior in my silent prayer, but I wonder if God could hear me? He said.  And Pastor Bruce answered Ryan, God would hear your prayer Ryan so that welcome to the Family! They hugged Ryan and welcome to the Family of God as a Christian.  


No comments:

Post a Comment